My Happy Place


It doesn't matter where, as long as I'm on the beach, I'm at peace. All of the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders and have been forgotten for a few hours. The sand between my toes and the sun on my skin relaxes me and sound of the waves crashing soothes me.

Ever since I was a little girl, something about being at the beach calms me. I'm happy. No worries in the world. I don't even worry about getting a sunburn (which I did on Saturday, by the way. Haha. I've had worse and it's basically a tan already.)

I used to have to travel 2-5 hours to go to the beach and now I'm just a few minutes away. I can go whenever and where ever I want. I'm surround by beaches. I fall in love with this place more and more every single day. It's where I feel like I belong and I want to be here as long as I can.

1 comment :